WATER HEATER INSTALLATION AND SERVICES
TRADITIONAL WATER HEATER
Always Have Water Ready and Waiting!
Traditional water heaters store hot water in a large tank, so you always have hot water ready and waiting.
Newer traditional water heaters are also becoming increasingly more energy efficient and come in a variety of gallon capacities to fit your home’s needs. You can choose between a traditional electric or gas water heater, either of which should last about 10 years.
Advantages of a Traditional Water Heater
- Lower initial cost
- Lower maintenance costs (no annual maintenance required)
- High efficiency “Energy Star” models available, which can reduce water heating bills by approximately 7%!
- Allows for simultaneous use (ex. doing laundry and washing dishes at the same time)
TANKLESS WATER HEATER
Only Pay to Heat the Water you use!
Advantages of Tankless Water Heater
- Reduced heating costs– up to 25%!
- Unlimited supply of hot water
- Usually wall-hung, so they take up less space
- Longer lifespan than traditional water heaters